With its historical tradition of culture and education, Warrington’s 200,000 plus residents enjoy a lifestyle and environment that is much admired. Located on the banks of the Mersey River, Warrington boasts over 85,000 homes within the city and its surrounding areas.
While many of these homes are outfitted with monitored alarm systems, Warrington has many office buildings as well as personal residences that are vulnerable to burglars and break-ins.
If you are without the protection of an alarm system, the team at Webb Security would invite you to call them at 01925 724 999 and we can show you some of the options available, including some of the technologies and devices listed below.
Detectors and Other Accessories for Monitored Alarm Systems, Warrington Area
- • Many people resist installing detection devices because they have pets and mistakenly believe that the unannounced entry and exit of their cat or dog will confuse the system and create false calls. With today’s technology, we have equipment that can dependably discern the difference between the movement of pets and a burglar with a high level of accuracy.
- • Break-ins aren’t the only concern for homeowners. That’s why we offer a wide range of alarm devices that can detect leaks of natural gas as well as carbon monoxide. Webb Security also sells and installs a wide range of smoke detectors as well as flood detectors that will alert you to the presence of water in your home. These systems can be set up so that the water is automatically turned off if a water leak is detected, offering great peace of mind for those homeowners who are frequently away from home for extended periods of time.
- • Another very popular option for those who are away from the home a lot are the variety of CCTV cameras we offer at Webb Security. With these cameras installed in your home, you can keep an eye on the house as well as its occupants from wherever you are, whether you are across town or across the world.
- • One of the most effective crime deterrents available actually warns the intruder before they break-in. A vibration sensor emits a signal that tells the potential burglar that the home is equipped with a monitored alarm system. In most cases, this will discourage the individual and they will move on to another, less protected, home.
- • With today’s modern wireless technologies, Webb Security can set you up to control your entire security system with a key fob that can arm or disarm your system with a simple press of a button. Managing the protection of your home has never been easier or simpler.
For a complete review of your home’s security requirements we invite you to contact our professional staff for a security evaluation. We can review the different options and price ranges of each of our monitored alarm systems Warrington homeowners are installing and help you to choose the right level of protection for your particular set of circumstances.